REGISTER TO WIN A FREE WEST MICHIGAN GETAWAY!
Winner Drawn January 1, 2009
Enter to win a Girlfriends Shopping Getaway to Petoskey & Harbor Springs!
New this time- we will pick three lucky winners!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER DETAILS
WMTA is giving away three - day, two-night vacation to one lucky traveler. This
get-away will bring you and a guest to the Petoskey/Harbor Springs area of West Michigan.
- 2 night's stay at the Stafford’s Perry HotelBreakfast Each Morning
- $30 in Stafford's Dining Dollars (Redeemable at any Stafford’s property)
- $30 in Petoskey Merchant Money (redeemable at any participating Gaslight District business)
- $100 to Grandpa Shorter's Gifts - Voted "Northern Michigan's Favorite Gift Shop",
- Free Wine Tasting & Bottle of Wine at Pleasantview Vineyards
Two Night Stay at the Apple Tree Inn in Petoskey! Each room at Apple Tree Inn offers a private balcony with breathtaking views of Little Traverse Bay
3rd Prize Winner Will Receive:
One Night stay for two at the Water Street Inn in Boyne City! Provided by Holiday Vacation Rental. Conveniently located within walking distance of downtown shops and a variety of dining choices.
Simply enter into the drawing at www.wmta.org and you'll have a chance to win a wonderful getaway to explore the Petoskey & Harbor Springs Area!
A winner will be drawn January 1, 2009
For more information on traveling in West Michigan visit our website at www.wmta.org or call 800-442-2084 to order our new 2008-09 West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide – your guide to all the places to stay and things to do in West Michigan.
Founded in 1917, WMTA is the oldest continually operated regional tourist association in the nation. Representing 41 counties from the Michigan-Indiana state line to Mackinac Island and covering the entire west half of the Lower Peninsula, WMTA is dedicated to proving that “We Know West Michigan!”