175 Years (1837)
- The State of Michigan (January 26, 1837)
- Steamer “Phoenix” is lost on Lake Michigan, killing 200. (November 21, 1847)
- Allegan County Fair, Allegan (September 7-15, 2012)
- Big Sable Point Lighthouse, Ludington
- Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island (July 10)
110 Years (1902)
- Michigan defeated Sanford (49–0) in the very first Rose Bowl game (January 2, 1902)
95 Years (1917)
- West Michigan Tourist Association, Grand Rapids... hey, that's us!
- Mackinac Bridge opened to automobile traffic, St. Ignace / Mackinaw City (November 1, 1957)
- Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners
- Ranch Rudolf, Traverse City (June 2)... read more about their more than unique history here.
- Music House Museum, Acme... and read more about our to to the Music House here.
- Sable Point Lighthouse Keepers Association, Ludington
15 Years (1997 - A Year for Beer)
- Michigan Brewers Guild
- Founders Brewing Company, Grand Rapids
- New Holland Brewing, Holland (June 15-16)
- JW Marriott, Grand Rapids (September)... explore their glorious restaurants here.
- City Flats Hotel, Holland (January)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, Petoskey (August 17)
- City Flats Hotel, Grand Rapids (July)