Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekend Idea Round-Up

Friday is almost here! I'm gearing up for a weekend with my mom, visiting from the other side of the mitten for a little girl time, and I've definitely packed our agenda full of relaxing West Michigan activities: a trip to see the extended Chihuly glass exhibit and ColorFall at the Frederik Meijer Gardens, a morning outing to the Fulton Street Farmers Market (I'm dying to try this pumpkin cupcake recipe after our visit to Maple Valley) and a scenic drive to Grand Haven's always-stunning lakeshore. The calendar is continually bursting at the seams with unique opportunities, and I just wish there was more time to experience everything. What are your plans for the weekend?

High five,

-Shannon


Beginning This Weekend:
 Friday: 
Friday & Saturday:
Saturday:
Saturday & Sunday:
Sunday:
Don’t Forget:

No comments: