I know what you're all waiting for though...
Through a highly-scientific method of random selection, I'm pleased to announce that blogger Harvest Moon has won the over night stay at Maple Valley Off-Grid Farm. Congratulations! Please e-mail your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll send your certificate in the mail and tell the Kuncaitis Family the good news. Happy Friday indeed.
Be sure to check back next week. I'll be giving away a family four pack of tickets to the stunning Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park in Grand Rapids.
Starting This Weekend
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Splendid Threads, Secret Messages: The Language of Japanese Kimonos
- Suttons Bay: Black Star Farms: Haunted Hayride
- Grand Rapids Ballet Company: DeVos Performance Hall: Who Cares?
- Ghosts of Kalamazoo Historic Tour
- Kalamazoo County Expo Center & Fairground: Kalamazoo Military Collectibles Show
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Mighty Wurlitzer Theater Organ Program
- Kalamazoo: Air Zoo: Hops & Props Casino Night and Beer Tasting
- Downtown South Haven: Ghost Tours
- Hastings: Historic Charlton Park: All Hallows Evening
- Thompsonville: Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa: Halloween Spooktacular
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Appraisal Day
- Southwest Michigan: Schuler’s Restaurant: Michigan Wine Bus Tour
- South Haven: Kal-Haven Bike Trail: Boo on Your Bike
- Grand Rapids: Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park: Color Fall, Chihuly, and Sculptors Celebrate the Legacy of Fred and Lena Meijer
- Hickory Corners: Gilmore Car Museum: White Lightn’ & Rollin’ Thunder – The History of Stock Car Racing
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Detour Art, Remembering Newaygo County, and Shout Freedom!
- Fennville: Fenn Valley Vineyards: Wine Tours
- Holland Museum: Be Prepared! and Forever Young – A Retrospective of Bob Dylan Photographs by Douglas Gilbert
- Niles Haunted House & Scream Park
- Traverse City: Dennos Museum Center: One Woman’s Creative Journey, Stitching Stories of Miracles and Memories and Celebrating Women
- Rothbury: Double JJ Resort: Wicked Ranch and Yee-Haw for Fall
- Coopersville & Marne Railway: Pumpkin Train
- Marshall: Cornwell’s Turkeyville USA: Haunted Adventure and Smoke on the Mountain
- Coopersville: Scarecrows on Main Street
- Macabre Manistee
- Battle Creek: Binder Park Zoo: The Great Zoo Boo
- Fennville: Crane Orchards: Haunted Corn Maze
- Grand Rapids Civic Theatre: Our Town
- Thompsonville: Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa: Haunted Forest
- Grand Rapids: John Ball Zoo: Zoo Goes Boo!