Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ultimate Sports Show Winner

Good morning and happy Monday, West Michigan. I apologize for last week's lackluster posting, but I was suffering from my yearly pre-spring cold, and it knocked me right off my feet. Having made a full recovery, I can now announce the winner of tickets to the Ultimate Sports Show. Are you ready?

Congratulations, Andy!

Andy, my friend, time is of the essence on this one, so send an e-mail to Shannon@wmta.org by Wednesday, and we'll get you hooked up. You'll be fishing like a pro in no time.

Speaking of the Ultimate Sports Show, Kelly and Judy will be there manning the WMTA booth Thursday - Sunday. If you happen to be in northern Indiana this week, stop by the Fort Wayne Outdoor Sports, Lake & Cabin show where I'll be holding down the fort... in Fort Wayne. Ha! I crack myself up.

Check back later today for this week's giveaway, a family four pack to the Frederik Meijer Gardens to experience Butterflies Are Blooming.

High five,

-Shannon

No comments: