Last spring, a large group of friends and I migrated south to Raleigh, North Carolina for a wedding. As we explored downtown, I was amazed at how many Michigan beers were featured on the menus of local dining establishments. One well known BBQ joint had three or four on tap! Trust me, Mitten brews taste just as good with pulled pork and hush puppies as they do with a burger and fries.
So which lucky West Michigan Weekly winner will be celebrating the wonderful world of hops next weekend? Noah!
Congratulations, Noah. You're this week's winner!
Simply e-mail your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you'll be set up with this brew-tastic prize.
Starting This Weekend
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Primal Inspirations/Contemporary Artifacts | Through April 10
- Gaylord: Treetops Resort: Dog Sled Rides
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Topics in Health Care Lecture Series: daVinci Surgical Robot
- Kalamazoo County Expo Center & Fairground: Thunderbirds RC Swap Meet
- Petoskey's Winter Carnival
- Shelbyville: Gun Lake: Bay Pointe Inn Lakefront Resort:5th Annual Ice Tee Golf Scramble and The Bronk Brothers
- Traverse City: The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse: Special Riesling Seminar
- Douglas: Gallery Stroll & Presidents' Weekend
- Frankfort and Elberta: Shiver By The River
- Grand Rapids:Peter Martin Wege Theatre: Grand Rapids Ballet Company: Mother Goose & The Boy Who Wouldn't Do His Homework
- Grand Rapids: DeVos Performance Hall: The Aluminum Show
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Cinema Sunday Film: Fahrenheit 451
- Jones: Swiss Valley Ski Area: Outpost Sports Cup Race
- Grand Rapids: DeVos Place: 66th Annual Grand Rapids Boat Show
- Shelbyville: Bay Pointe Inn Lakefront Resort: Gun Lake Winterfest 2011
- Traverse City: Winter Wow!Fest
- Grand Rapids: Gerald R. Ford Museum: Betty Ford: An Extraordinary Life | Through February 27
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: Class Pictures: Photographs by Dawoud Bey | Through March 20
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Bodies Revealed | Through May 1
- Grand Rapids: Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park: Jim Dine: Sculpture | Through May 8
- Harbor County: Chocolate Classic
- Muskegon Museum of Art: We Are the Ship: the Story of Negro League Baseball | Through March 13
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Upcycling! Creating More with Less | Through April 11
- South Haven Center for the Arts: Regional Juried Art Exhibit | Through February 21