Are your skis polished and your wool socks darned? Are you stocked up on cocoa and other wintery treats? Have you made your naughty and nice lists? I certainly hope so, since the snow is in fact timed perfectly, helping us all get in the holiday spirit, for the first of the holiday shopping events are this weekend!
Pst... I'm picking the Meijer Gardens winner in a half hour. Make your last minute entries now!
Starting This Weekend
- Marshall: Cornwell’s Turkeyville USA: It’s A Wonderful Life
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Theater Organ Concert Series
- Coopersville Farm Museum: Folk Music & Instruments of Rural America
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Native American Culture Day
- Traverse City: Pere Marquette State Forest: The Iceman Cometh Challenge Bicycle Race
- Grand Rapids: Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park: Holiday Gift Show
- Kalamazoo County Expo Center & Fairground: Christmas Boutique Arts & Crafts Show
- Charlevoix: Castle Farms: Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra
- Grand Rapids: Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park: Sculptors Celebrate the Legacy of Fred and Lena Meijer
- Traverse City: Dennos Museum Center: One Woman’s Creative Journey, Stitching Stories of Miracles and Memories, and Celebrating Women
- Holland Museum: Be Prepared! and Forever Young – A Retrospective of Bob Dylan Photographs
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Secret Threads, Secret Messages: The Language of Japanese Kimonos
- Tuesday, November 9: Grand Rapids Art Museum: Diana – A Celebration