- Check back on Friday to see if you've won. It's that easy. Please don't forget about us after you enter, for you could have some rockin' prize waiting for you and not know it.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, leave your e-mail address in your entry. If you have a Blogger profile, make it public and leave some way of contacting you.
We do our best to find you, but if we don't hear from you in two weeks, your prize is forfeited, and we will select another winner. Sorry, that's just the way it works.
Want that Crystal Mountain season pass?One such amazing prize is a season pass to Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa, Thompsonville. This poor certificate is just lingering in my desk drawer as our snow levels rise, and winter fun waits. We want to get this in somebody's hands ASAP. There's world-class downhill skiing and snowboarding waiting for one happy winner... and it could still be you.
The first person to e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be our winner. It's that simple. Just say, "Shannon! I want to go boarding and/or skiing!" and it will be yours. On your mark. Get set. Go!
(Update: Congratulations to Kevin! Enjoy the snow at Crystal and tell us how wonderful it is.)
Don't forget this week's giveaway!
Muskegon Museum of Art, and a $20 gift certificate to the museum's amazing gift shop could be yours (I wanted to do all my Christmas shopping there).
The tickets and certificate can be used at any time, perhaps as a trip to see one of these upcoming exhibits:
- WE ARE THE SHIP: The Story of Negro League Baseball (January 13 through March 13, 2011)
- Postcard Salon (January 27–February 3)
- Upcycling! Creating More with Less (February 3 through April 3, 2011)
- Primal Inspirations/Contemporary Artifacts (February 17 – April 10, 2011)
Meanwhile, thank you to those who participated in our first West Michigan Wednesday. Start taking pictures for next week!