Congratulations to downhill addict Stiner!
Please send e-mail your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll drop your season's pass in the mail.
Meanwhile, we're very excited about our new giveaway number jar. Speaking of giveaways...
Dear Nokdeez,Now, our second order of business is to tell you about all the wonderful West Michigan events happening this weekend. Perhaps you will spend the first full weekend of 2011 working on your New Year's Resolution. If that is the case and your resolution is fitness-related, a fabulous West Michigan winter sport is perfect, especially since we just got several fresh inches of snow with more in the forecast. I think I'm going to spend my weekend out on the cross-country ski trails. Indeed.
You won an awesome prize. Many, many would like to swipe the Chateau Chantal wine tasting for six from you. Please send me an e-mail (email@example.com) by Wednesday, January 12 so we don't have to give it to somebody else.
Shannon & Kelly
If you have a family that is longing for the warm summer days spent frolicking in the waves, you might want to give an indoor waterpark a go. Boyne Mountain’s Avalanche Bay, for example, is the largest indoor waterpark in Michigan and voted #1 by the Detroit News.
As always, here's the line up for you. Have an amazing weekend, West Michigan!
Friday & Saturday
- Grand Rapids: DeVos Place: Grand Rapids Bridal Show
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: Saturday All Day with the Arts
- Grand Rapids: Van Andel Arena: Professional Bull Riders
- Jones: Swiss Valley Ski Area: RAT Race
- Petoskey: Stafford's Bay View Inn: Sleigh Rides
- Rockford Ice Festival
- Traverse City: Dennos Museum Center: Lurrie Bell’s Chicago Blues Band
- Broadway Grand Rapids: In the Heights
- Coopersville Farm Museum: Folk Music & Instruments of Rural America Exhibit
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: Diana - A Celebration and Selections from 100 Years/100 Works of Art
- Grand Rapids: Gerald R. Ford Museum: Betty Ford - An Extraordinary Life
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Bodies Revealed
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Splendid Threads, Secret Messages: The Language of Japanese Kimonos and The Enduring Gifts of Martin A. Ryerson
- South Haven Center for the Arts: Circus Exhibit by Joan Bonnet and Wonders of the Woven World Exhibition