|"Roof! I love the mitten!" - Scooter|
Isn't it amazing how quickly we bond with dogs? They're certainly man's best friend, which is why so many love to keep them close even during their travels. Scooter gives me the perfect opportunity to plug West Michigan's many dog-friendly establishments (including our office!). If you're planning a trip with your favorite canine, be sure to check out this page.
Now on to today's Cartier Mansion announcement! Are you on the edge of your seats with suspense? I certainly hope so.
And the winner is...
Congratulations, Camilla. Please send me your address at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 28th, and I'll mail out your certificate.
As always, here is a list of great events happening this weekend. Be sure to have your cameras poised and ready for the start of West Michigan Wednesday next week. I can't wait to see your photos!
- Grand Rapids: DeVos Place: 5th Annual Grand Rapids Camper, Travel & RV Show
- Grand Rapids: Van Andel Arena: Cirque du Soleil - Dralion
- Lewiston: Garland Lodge & Resort: Winterfest
Friday & Saturday
- Mackinaw City 18th Annual Winterfest
- Interlochen Center for the Arts: Jaleel Shaw
- Gaylord: Treetops Resort: Rail Jams and Dog Sled Rides
- Kalamazoo County Expo Center & Fairground: Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Animal Show and Weekend Kalamazoo Indoor Flea & Farmers Market
Saturday & Sunday
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Topics in Health Care Lecture Series
- Kalkaska Winterfest
- Jones: Swiss Valley Ski Area: Snowmeister 2011
Starting This Weekend
- Muskegon Museum of Art: We Are the Ship: the Story of Negro League Baseball
- Grand Rapids Art Museum: Diana - A Celebration and Selections from 100 Years/100 Works of Art
- Grand Rapids: Gerald R. Ford Museum: Betty Ford - An Extraordinary Life
- Grand Rapids Public Museum: Bodies Revealed
- Muskegon Museum of Art: Splendid Threads, Secret Messages: The Language of Japanese Kimonos and The Enduring Gifts of Martin A. Ryerson
- South Haven Center for the Arts: Circus Exhibit by Joan Bonnet and Wonders of the Woven World Exhibition